Experienced Marketing Project Manager focused on Website Development and Content Management
- Superb organization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple high-profile, and time-critical projects simultaneously.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a reputation for competence and initiative.
- Strategic and analytic thinker with a passion for problem solving.
- Effective communicator able to clearly present complex information to diverse audiences.
- Perpetual student, curious about technology, digital marketing and committed to continuing professional development.
Areas of Expertise
- Website Development and Content Management
- Marketing Strategy and Brand Management
- Search Engine Optimization
Web Designer, Content Manager & Marketing Consultant
WordPress website design, content management / blogging, SEO and email marketing services provided to:
American Pacific Mortgage, Everett Branch
Identify marketing opportunities in the mortgage lending industry and manage marketing activities for Everett office, assisting 12 Loan Officers.
- Develop and manage marketing initiatives targeted to clients and referral partners to foster loyalty and repeat referral business.
- Meet regularly with Loan Officers to identify and fulfill specific marketing goals.
- Develop content, write and design new marketing collateral.
- Manage 13 social media accounts. Leverage Facebook, LinkedIn, Zillow and CRM systems to increase Loan Officers online presence.
- Track social media content to determine success and/or failure, in order to better understand consumer behavior.
- Develop and design monthly email eNewsletters using MailChimp.
- Brand management to ensure all marketing collateral meets mortgage industry compliance regulations.
2005 - 2014
Marketing Project Manager
Del Mar Development – Los Cabos, Mexico (Freelance Consultant working remotely)
Co-managed marketing efforts for Los Cabos luxury real estate developer (Villas Del Mar and Espiritu Del Mar), reporting directly to President or Director of Sales, while also co-managing the marketing efforts for Del Mar Escapes, the resort vacation villa rental program.
Developed marketing strategies and budgets for sales collateral, direct mailings and email marketing. Responsibilities included oversight of brand management, social media, public relations, media, partnership / marketing events, and website development.
- Collaborated with leadership teams to identify unique product offerings and subsequently developed marketing strategies to drive ROI.
- Co-wrote and edited monthly email marketing campaigns and then built for deployment through Mail Chimp or Vertical Response for distribution to homeowners and prospects.
- Partnered cross-functionally amongst teams and senior leadership to develop initiatives that improved organizational performance. Initiated development of a private member website that increased efficiency of communication to homeowners.
- Produced and launched two new website URL’s. Tracked and managed SEO initiatives, doubling unique website visitors in 18 months. Initiated and developed WordPress real estate listings website, resulting in substantial savings from not out-sourcing this work.
- Content management for five websites.
- Managed SEO initiatives and reviewed website traffic with Google Analytics.
- Collaborated on teams of 3 to 6 to produce digital and print collateral including bi-annual sales prospectus and annual lifestyle magazine.
- Managed relationships with media and coordinated strategic added-value promotions / events to maximize exposure and profitability of advertisements.
- Managed partners, vendors and graphic designers to ensure deadlines were met.
- Managed collateral printing from design through pre-press and distribution.
- Directed multiple photo-shoots and managed all digital assets.
- Assisted with social media outreach to increase brand awareness and loyalty.
- Frequently traveled to Los Cabos to meet with stakeholders and collaborate marketing efforts with Developer, Construction, Sales and Design teams.
Film & TV Production Coordinator / Office Manager
Vancouver, BC (Freelance - Projects typically lasted 3 to 11 months)
Coordinated operations on feature films, TV movies and TV series. On each project, implemented efficient office procedures, organizing all operational aspects of office and studio facilities. Trained, mentored and developed loyal and productive teams that worked effectively together on numerous projects.
Consistently commended on quality of organization skills and professionalism, resulting in regularly being recruited for additional projects.
Recurring Film & Television Employers included:
Warner Brothers, NBC Television, CBS Television, Universal Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, New Line Cinema
Skills & Education
HTML, CSS, WordPress, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (PC or Mac), QuickBooks, basic MS Project
Interactive Media, Web & Graphic Design Courses - Everett Community College
Inbound Marketing Certification - Hubspot
Marketing Management Diploma - British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)